Vestry20 (see picture of Vestry 2020)
The vestry is the core elected lay leadership group of the parish. As such, each member of the vestry, each candidate who commits to be nominated to serve as a vestry member and the vestry as a group are expected to willingly take a leadership role incorporating the following duties: strategic leadership, role modeling, training and education, and administration.
Vestry meets on the third Thursday of each month at 6 pm.
You can reach the wardens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2020 Vestry members are ready for an exciting year of growth at St. Patrick’s!
SENIOR WARDEN Peg Olson
JUNIOR WARDEN Larry Pulls
CLERK Rita Poirier
TREASURER Penny Baker
Mike Gleason and Christine Talbott
Alternates: Della Gleason \
Liaisons to the Ministries
- Worship (Music, Altar Guild, Readers, Eucharistic Ministers, Lay Worship Leaders, etc.) – JAMIE and PENNY – USHERS
- Office/Administration (office supplies, bulletin printer, etc.?) – LARRY
- Building and Grounds – LARRY
- Children’s Ministry – JAMIE
- Spiritual Growth and Education (Adult Spiritual Formation?) A new ministry SATT and ???
- Outreach – LISA
- Faith Linking in Action – PEG
- Artful Spirit – PAULA
- Communications/Media (Website, Announcements, Print and TV/Radio, Diocesan Communication Liaison) – PAULA & CHRISTINE
- Main Street Church – PEG
- Stewardship/Finance – RITA, PAULA, & PENNY
- Hospitality (Coffee Hour, Funeral Fellowship, Special Parish gatherings, etc.) A new committee – VICKI
- Diocesan/National Church – CHRISTINE