Life of the Church St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church (aka St. Pat’s-Brewer) is a small, vibrant, and growing community of people who worship, laugh, create, and journey together in God’s Love.
It is not the size of the building or the congregation. It is not how big our budget is. It is, however, the heart; and the St. Patrick’s community has so much heart. One member shared that arriving at St. Pat’s is like being welcomed by family. We would love for you to be a part of our community
1. We care for and accept all God’s children. As children of God, each of us has unique and wonderful gifts.
2. We value kind, open, and honest communication.
3. We provide a positive, joyful place for people to come together for worship and fellowship.
4. We value our Lay Ministry and Outreach programs as a key element of who we are.
5. We are a parish that supports its members in time of need, whether those needs are financial, physical, or spiritual.
6. We are grateful for God’s creation and strive to be environmentally conscientious.
Check out the gallery below: