Life of the Church St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church (aka St. Pat’s-Brewer a small, but vibrant and growing community of people who worship, laugh, create, and journey together in God’s Love.
It is not the size of the building or the congregation. It is not how big our budget is. It is, however, the heart; and the St. Patrick’s community has so much heart. One member shared that arriving at St. Pat’s is like being welcomed by family. We would love for you to be a part of our community
Faith Linking in Action-Interfaith community group
Artful Spirit Connection-Arts outreach program
Prayer Shawl ministry
Outreach fundraisers: Chocolate lollipops, Needham, yard sale
Advent and Lent projects
- Sunday School for children
- Occasional Adult Education programs
Worship–Weekly worship and Eucharist on Sundays at 10 am.
- Monthly Worship Roster
- Music-Servant Strings music group
- Taize-Meditation Services
- Special church services: Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Ecumenical Ash Wednesday Service, Holy Week, Easter Vigil, Easter, Pentecost, and the annual Worship on the Waterfront.
Leadership– St. Pat’s-Priest in Charge, Deacon, and Vestry (church lay leadership)
Check out the gallery below: