|Budget through Dec 31||Actual through Sept 30|
If our loan through the Paycheck Protection Program is forgiven, we can add that $11,560.25 to our Total Income.
Please keep your pledge payments current. They are vitally important, especially during this time.
- The Diocese has launched an on-line giving platform through their web site episcopalmaine.org. Currently there doesn’t appear to be any way to designate the funds for a specific purpose. The vestry is investigating further.
- Donations for the on-line auction are being accepted during October, on Tuesdays 4 – 6pm and Saturdays 1 – 3. Time to scour your house for treasures to donate.
- Rick and the Wardens will be working with Canon Michael Ambler to schedule a Mutual Ministry Study to take place during December. This will help identify our goals and inform our 2021 budget. Further details will be forthcoming.
- St. Pat’s will hold a virtual election vigil starting when the polls close on Nov 3, through Nov 4, culminating with a Taizé meditation service.
- Paula is working to clean up old information on the web site, and make the landing page more friendly.
- Outreach recently donated $300 to Food and Medicine for their Solidarity Baskets; $100 to Partners for Peace; and $400 to The Brewer Ministerial Association for heating assistance.
- In-person services will begin Oct 25.
- The next Vestry Discussion Meeting will be o Nov 5 at 6:00 pm, and will focus on racism.