St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church Vestry Meeting
June 18, 2020
This summary is provided to highlight vestry discussions that may be of interest to the congregation. Complete minutes follow this summary.
- Options for on-line giving are being explored.
- St. Pat’s received $8,500 under the Paycheck Protection Program. Now the program has been extended through July, and we are eligible for additional funds. Penny is working to document all allowable expenses.
- Samantha, from The Clubhouse, has been doing spring cleaning in the undercroft, and will soon be moving upstairs.
- The vestry authorized the sale of our second refrigerator (located near the downstairs restrooms), to Tiffany, the caterer who had been renting space in the undercroft.
- The raised beds are planted and we have 3 to 5 neighbors who are helping to keep the garden watered and weeded.
- Spectrum is scheduled to install phone and internet service at the church on June 24.
- Christine is working on 2 photo release forms, one for adults and one for minors.
- Jamie reported that the new Wednesday evening service is getting good viewership. A number of people are watching after the premiere.
- The Worship Committee has been working on detailed safety precautions for the July 5 outdoor worship service. A letter will be sent to all parishioners with instructions about attendance and advance registration (required). Meanwhile, the vestry is discussing this planned event with our insurance company and the diocesan staff.
- The vestry has decided to hold a second monthly meeting specifically for deeper discussions of complex issues, before they are brought to the vestry for a. Sr. Warden Peg Olson will be sending an email to all with complete details. Vestry meetings are open to all parishioners.