St. Patrick's Episcopal Church (aka St. Pat's) in Brewer, Maine is a small, but vibrant and growing community of people who worship, laugh, create, and journey together in God's Love. We would love for you to be a part of our community! Weekly Holy Eucharist Sunday Mornings at 10 am. We are very active in the Greater Bangor-Brewer communities. All are welcome to attend!
- ANNOUNCEMENTS -MARCH 18, 2018 March 18, 2018
- Join us for Easter Vigil on Saturday, March 31st March 17, 2018
- Faithful Refreshment meets Saturday, March 17 at 9 am March 15, 2018
- Lenten Ecumenical Service for March 13 is cancelled March 13, 2018
- What is happening in our communities? by Paula Baines March 11, 2018
- Announcements for 3-11-2018 March 10, 2018
- Holy Week and April 2018 Roster March 8, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Deacon gives homily at Ecumenical Lenten Service March 7, 2018
9:30 am Holy Week 2018-Palm Sunday @ St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
Holy Week 2018-Palm Sunday @ St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
Mar 25 @ 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Start Holy Week 2018 with the joyous celebration of Palms. We gather at 9:30 am for the blessing of the palms, We proceed outdoors for a palm processional down Main Street in Brewer (weather permitting),...
6:00 pm Creative Crafts & Conversation @ St. Pat's Undercroft
Creative Crafts & Conversation @ St. Pat's Undercroft
Mar 26 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
6:30 pm Holy Week 2018-Maundy Thursday @ St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
6:00 pm Holy Week 2018-Good Friday @ St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
Holy Week 2018-Good Friday @ St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
Mar 30 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Good Friday is a solemn service of quiet contemplation and prayer. It serves as a reminder of the death of Jesus on the cross. According to the traditions of the Episcopal Church, the Friday before...
6:30 pm Holy Week 2018-Easter Vigil @ St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
Holy Week 2018-Easter Vigil @ St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
Mar 31 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
What is the Easter Vigil? It is the first official celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus. Traditional Christian Churches around the world hold their own celebrations between sunset on Holy Saturday and sunrise on Easter morning. ...