St. Patrick's Episcopal Church (aka St. Pat's) in Brewer, Maine is a small, but vibrant and growing community of people who worship, laugh, create, and journey together in God's Love. We would love for you to be a part of our community!
Weekly Holy Eucharist Sunday Mornings at 10 am.
We are very active in the Greater Bangor-Brewer communities.
All are welcome to attend!
- DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IMMIGRANT FAMILIES SEPARATED? June 19, 2018
- Church Members invited to Participate in Gay Pride Parade on Saturday, June 23rd June 17, 2018
- Announcements For June 17, 2018 June 17, 2018
- Announcements for June 10, 2018 June 11, 2018
- 2018 Yard Sale June 4, 2018
- ANNOUNCEMENTS June 3, 2018 June 4, 2018
- Book A sunset cruise to end domestic violence for Saturday, August 18th May 31, 2018
- ANNOUNCEMENTS MAY 27, 2018 May 28, 2018
- About the Life of the church
- Calendar Events
- Connect with Us!
- Faith Formation
- Faith Linking in Action (FLIA)
- Living Local: Joining God
- Our Values
- Weekly Announcements